Group Tour Reservation
IMPORTANT INFORMATION. PLEASE READ BEFORE MAKING YOUR RESERVATION.
- The tours on the calendar below are for schools, organizations, parties of 10 or more guests, and those who wish a private tour.
- School groups must be sixth grade or above. Tours for middle school groups will start at the time listed on the calendar but are only one hour long. For self-guided tour resources for elementary school groups, please visit our CalKids page.
- Reservations must be made at least 14 days in advance.
- The last day of Fall 2014 group tours is Friday, December 5. Spring group tours will begin in mid February.
- Group tours are offered on weekdays only, and are not offered on campus holidays.
- There is no fee for California schools; for all other groups there is a tour fee. California students visiting with their families are not considered a California school, and a tour fee will apply.
- Individuals, families, and small parties of up to nine people are invited to join the free daily public walking tour .
To reserve a tour, click on the date and time you wish to reserve and complete the reservation request. If your desired date/time is not displayed, it is either unavailable or already reserved. Cancelled tours will again be displayed on the calendar.
After your reservation request is successfully submitted, you will receive an automatically generated e-mail confirmation with detailed instructions. Please retain it for future reference. If you don't receive an e-mail immediately, your reservation wasn't successfully completed. Please review that your e-mail address is correct.
If you have any questions, please call (510) 642-5215 or e-mail email@example.com.